Our Rigid K45 is our entry into our drain cleaning equipment. It is our first go to machine to feel out a situation, this little guy is nice because is a small hand held auger that you can maneuver anywhere. Its small size makes it our plumbers favourite too for cleaning clogged bathtubs and clogged showers.
- Excellent for small line cleaning. Opens clogged lavatory, sink lines, urinals
and tub or shower drains.
- Advanced two-way AUTOFEED® control keeps hands and work area clean – advances & retrieves cable with push of a lever.
- Lightweight, easy-to-use, no setup required.
- Variable speed power unit rotates cable 0-600 RPMs.
- Two-piece twist lock canister with interchangeable inner drum.
- Makes cable change-out simple; easy to match the right cable for the job.
- Inner drum prevents water leaks and greatly reduces cable flip-over inside the drum.
The Model K-400 offers several unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier and hassle-free. Designed with a sleek profile, the Model K-400 is a favourite for drain cleaners, and service plumbers.
Our drain cleaning guys love the K400, its small size but powerful drive and weighing in at only 45lbs means that they can maneuver it in tight places but still have the power to clear a big blockage.
We typically use this machine on those tough clogs that our handhelds can’t get, floor drains and tough to reach mainline clean outs.
The Rigid K60 happens to be the owners favourite machine, this drain cleaning machine is the most versatile machine of all! The K60 is light weight and extremely mobile with its cables coming in sections you can add as little or as much cable as necessary. This little guy is perfect for those hard to reach crawl spaces, and the perfect machine for doing condo and apartment building stack cleaning, and rooftop vent cleaning.
Now for all those situations where you need that extra power, we have the Rigid K6200, this big boy weighs in at almost 200lbs and has the power to core right through a tree if need be. Nothing will stop the K6200 from cleaning anything from 3”-8” drainage lines.
This is another one of the owners favourite machines, this machine is perfect for clearing those smelly bathroom sink and shower drains and the laundry lines, we recommend that homeowners get their lines scrubbed with this machine every 3-5 years to prevent build up.
- The lightweight, compact JM-1000 Mini-Jet gives you 1500 psi of cleaning power, yet weighs just 23 lbs. Clear grease, sand, and ice from 1-1/2″ to 3″ lines. The pump and motor assembly are safely contained in a rugged metal diamond plate case that can handle abuse in the field. The portable package takes little space in your truck – It’s only 24″ x 10-1/2″ x 11″.
- Water jets use a stream of high pressure water that hits the stoppage and flushes it away. The thrust of the nozzle drives the hose down the line and gives you wall to wall cleaning action.
- Pulse helps the hose slide around tight bends and farther down the line. This is what separates General’s Jet-Set from ordinary pressure washers. It breaks the initial tension between the surface of the hose and the walls of the pipe, increasing cleaning power.
- The JM-1000 Mini-Jet generates 1500 psi at 1.4 gpm, yet pulls only 13 amps. The pump and motor are enclosed in a metal housing and protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter.
- A Water Sensor “senses” the moving water and automatically shuts off the motor if water isn’t flowing through the pump to protect the unit from damage.
This is our go to machine for clearing apartment building roof stacks. The JM-2900 is an economical alternative to larger gas jets. It’s lighter and more maneuverable, yet maintains the same pressure and flow rate of its big brothers. It’s driven by a 389 cc Honda engine connected directly to a 3000 psi, 4 gallon per minute triplex pump with Vibra-pulse® on demand.
- The 200 ft. capacity hose reel with drag brake, reel lock, and swivel is mounted on a very maneuverable heavy duty frame with two ten inch “Flat-Free” foam core tires. A passive brake keeps the machine solidly positioned on the job.
- Standard safety features include a thermal relief valve to protect the pump from heat damage, along with a back flow check valve and inlet filter. Complete with tool box. An optional spray wand is available.